Tigger Math - software for your
elementary math needs
subtraction, multiplication, division questions and worksheets
Tigger Math is software for use by
elementary school children.
Tigger asks basic arithmetic questions. Choose from addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division or mixed
Choose how many to ask, whether or not to time the quiz, and number
for each question type. You may also print worksheets.
Quiz results are saved in a database for future browsing/printing.
- Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Quiz may be timed or untimed.
- User may set the low and high number range for each quiz
type, from 1
999. As the student progresses, the questions can become harder.
- Print worksheets
- Quiz score and questions/answers saved in a database for
- Network enabled.
- Very easy to use. Less than 5 minutes learning
- Highly customizable.
- Only $13.00.
Who would use Tigger Math?
- Grade school children or anyone needing to practice their
- Teachers - Tigger Math will allow you and the student to
measure your students progress. Print your own worksheets.
Click here to see a screen shot of the
Click here to see a screen shot
the quiz options screen
Try or buy:
The program is free to try out for 30 days. Just click the link below
to download it. Once downloaded to your computer, just run tigsetup.exe
install it. Click here to download
the Tigger Math - version 1.0, fully functional 30 day evaluation copy
If you've tried out the evaluation version and wish to
it, click the link below. The price is $13.00 US. Shortly after
your order is processed, you'll receive via e-mail, a registration code
which will make the evaluation version full version.
version 1.x on-line via secure server at Regsoft.net. Payment options
check or credit card. You may buy via on-line, mail, fax or telephone.
Click for options.
If you require a site license, please visit
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. We
can reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © TestedOK.com 2000 - 2004.
if you have any questions about this page.