Tigger Math is software for use by elementary school children. Tigger asks basic arithmetic questions. Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or mixed questions. Choose how many to ask, whether or not to time the quiz, and number range for each question type. You may also print worksheets. Quiz results are saved in for later browsing/printing.
- Timed or untimed quizzes.
- Configurable low and high number range (from 1 to 999) allowing for progressively challenging questions.
- Network enabled.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Highly customizable.
- Only $13.00.
Who should use Tigger Math?
- Grade school children or anyone wanting to practice and improve their arithmetic
- Teachers - Tigger Math will allow you and the student to see and measure your students' progress.
- Windows 95 or higher
Quiz options screen
Try or buy
The program is free to try out for 30 days. Just click the link below to download it. Once downloaded to your computer, just run tigsetup.exe to install it. Click here to download the Tigger Math - version 1.0, fully functional 30 day evaluation copy (1022K)
The purchase price is... $0
We no longer charge for Tigger Math, given it is an older application. It is now free. If you like the application, simply download the evaluation version, install it, run it and enter the following information to make it full version:Customer Name: TM Customer
Serial Number: 1237447583