Assess Typing and Data Entry Skills.
How fast can you type?
Keyboarding Skills test
Who should use the Keyboarding Skills Test?
· Companies or employment agencies who wish to test job applicant skills during the recruitment process.
· School boards who teach keyboarding. The Keyboarding Skills test will let you and the student see and measure the students progress.
· Individuals who wish to practice or enhance their typing and or data entry skills.
· User created typing tests. The program is shipped with a few typing tests which can be edited or you create new tests specific to your environment.
· Automatic scrolling of the typing test window. As the testee types, the test window will scroll accordingly.
· Typing Tests are word wrap enabled. Testee does not need to press the enter key.
· Gross and net words per minute as well as accuracy are measured and saved in a results database for printing and viewing.
Data Entry Testing:
· 3 types of data entry tests are included: alpha, numeric, alphanumeric.
· Gross and net keystrokes per hour as well as accuracy are measured and saved in a results database for printing or viewing.
· User decides width of numeric field and decimal display or suppress for numeric tests.
· Alphanumeric test is in the form of a typical invoice.
· With the click of a button, new data entry tests can be created by the program.
· You decide the duration of the tests; up to 30 minutes.
· Network ready.
· Context sensitive help.
· Optional password protection.
· Practice and real mode for each test type. Different data used for each mode.
· Very easy to use, learning curve is just a few minutes.
· All tests are on the PC - no paper to key from.